Sunday, November 9, 2008
A Family Bonding Moment
This last Thursday was such a special moment! Jeff and I were getting ready for bed when Laura decided to start kicking and moving around. We have tried for the last 4 weeks for Jeff to feel her little kicks but Laura simply wasn't kicking hard enough. Finally, after a whole month of trying, Jeff felt kick after little kick. We stayed up for an extra hour that night just feeling and cooing at our little miracle. With each day, she is becoming more and more "real" to us. Since Thursday, she's been kicking good all day, every day. It makes me smile every time I feel her. Her little movements just put me in a happy and calm place. Horray for little Laura!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
awww!! so sweet! I'm so glad that Jeff got a chance to feel you little soccer star!
So exciting! Can't wait to see little Laura in the 4D ultrasound. I'm sure she'll show off all her moves. :)
Baby kicks are the best! You don't know me but I'm a friend of Jeff's. I've known him since middle school and my husband and I went to Rollins. Congratulations to you both! I was majorly impressed with the fan painting and pumpkin carving - we were going to try the sleeping beauty one, but I chickened out. We've got 3 girls - Sarah Grace will be 4 this december and the twins - Holly Allison and Natalie Elise will be 1 this December - we live near altamonte so if you'd like to get together sometime that would be awesome. My e-mail is violin629@bellsouth.net. Best wishes and God Bless!
Post a Comment