Friday, November 21, 2008

Oh how things change!

It's funny...I put on my "baby" shirt today and laughed. I'm so amused and elated at my belly these days. I have finally moved beyond that "could be fat/could be pregant" look and am now definitively pregnant...which I think is a much better look :) I remember when I first got this shirt for my birthday (August 1st). I was so proud to sport by "baby bump"...and I was sure the rest of the world could see it too! I now look at the picture and see all the wrinkles of leftover material and now no longer wonder when people had to take a second look to really "see" if I was pregnant. Now, the shirt fits a bit different...no more loose material, that's for sure...ha! I thought you all would enjoy seeing the transformation from August to November...incredible! I am completely fascinated by all the changes my body is going through. It's such an amazing journey...if anyone needs proof of a God out there, I'm pretty sure the pregnant woman is the essence of proof!



1 comment:

Stacy Harris said...

Yep - you didn't really look pregnant in the first picture . . . my how things have changed! I think the baby shirt look much cuter with a baby belly! :)