Friday, January 30, 2009

Butterflies have landed in the nursery :)

I'm so excited about the butterflies in the nursery...I feel like calling "Pottery Barn Kids" on the phone and telling them to come take a picture for their catalouge :) For once, I feel "hip." The butterflies go perfectly with all the flowers around the room and are sure to be a great visual for Laura as she grows up. All that's left in the nursery is to put together the glider (which just arrived today!) and to stain the dresser. Things are really coming together now. I also reached my 36 week mark today...which means I am finally "at term." Now, the baby can come whenever she'd like and she will be perfectly healthy and NOT considered a premie...what a relief!

As a side note, I've got a cute story to tell. The other night my head hit the pillow and I was out like a light within 5 minutes. Shortly thereafter, Jeff feels a tugging on the sheets...he follows it until he reaches Laura Jo who happens to be karate kicking inside me! He placed his hand on my tummy and the two played back and forth for about 10 minutes...meanwhile, I'm fast asleep for the whole thing! What a precious little miracle. It just warmed my heart to hear that story when I woke up and to know how much she already loves her Daddy :) I can't wait to officially meet this little angel...




No comments: