Saturday, January 31, 2009
My favorite seat in the house
I am so excited...our glider finally arrived this weekend and my sweet husband has already put it together...even after he had just completed working 13 hours...what a trooper! Words don't describe how much I LOVE sitting in it. It's ridiculously comfortable and is about the only thing in the house that provides proper support for my 9 month belly. But, even more important than that, I now have a place where I can sit in total serenity...in the midst of what will soon be my child's bedroom. As I rock, I just imagine her in my arms and every worry, every stress seems to melt away...

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
PERFECT!!! It fits and matches perfectly - I'm so glad!! And the butterflies look so precious! Laura Jo's room is all ready, all we need is Laura Jo herself. :)
I love the butterflies in the room. They look amazing and so does the rest of the room. Ya'll did an awesome job!
-Christen's old roommate :)
I'm so glad you liked them! They're even better in person :) Thanks again for helping make my perfect vision of Laura's nursery come true...you two are truly the BEST!!!
Post a Comment