Summer is here and all of us new mommies decided to get a fun group picture of our kiddos. I even got Laura a brand new watermelon dress to be bright and summery. Of course, she smiled a millions times this morning at home and not once for the camera (despite the multitude of people making fun noises and silly faces at her). Oh well...she's still cute with her mouth agape...ha! Enjoy the photos...there will be more to come. I've got a coupon where if I go back three more times, I'll get a framed set of 3 photos for free :) You know me and coupons!
From left to right, you have Laura Jo, Isaiah, Ashton, and Allison. What a cute bunch!

1 comment:
haha!!! i LOVE this! her mouth is open bc she's trying to taste the deliciously juicy looking watermelon dress. :) SO cute!!
Post a Comment