Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Up Close Cuteness

Mom took these photos the other week and I just fell in love with them!  So, here's my daughter up close and personal!




On another note, the summer is finally here! Horray!!!  The last day of school was Friday and now I get to spend EVERY day with my sweet little girl for over 2 whole months!  Then, next school year, I've arranged to job share and only teach gifted 2 1/2 days a week. It'll be a perfect blend of both worlds :)  Laura is full of joy and surprises these days. She's still working on rolling over and really can hold her head up well when she's on her tummy.  She also has discovered her feet and holds them every chance she gets.  I'll have to get photos of both these things for you!  Also, she went to the library today for "story time" and loved seeing the other kiddos!  Afterwards, she played with her friend Allison over at our house. The highlight for Laura was offering her hand to Allison...which, of course, Allison gladly put in her mouth!  What fun we're having! :) 

No comments: