Saturday, June 13, 2009

When Laura was 5 weeks old, I decided to attend a new mommy group set up through FL Hospital.  I was blessed to meet two wonderful women who have children only a few days apart from Laura. Ashton (featured in the middle) is 9 days older and Allison (on the right) is 5 days older.  We have had a terrific time getting together this spring/summer and watching our little bundles of joy grow up.  We had lunch the other day and finally snapped a photo of our little ones at 4 months old...too cute...they're like the three muskateers :)  Notice that Laura insisted on holding her foot for the photo...it's still the best toy she's got! 


As promised, here's a picture of Laura holding her head up while on her tummy. She can lift it up just as high if she's completely flat on the ground, but this is much harder for her and she fusses quickly. If I prop her up, she can stay on her tummy for up to 10 minutes with all smiles :)  I love this picture...it looks so formal...like a graduation picture or something...the best part is that she posed herself in this one!


This photo makes me laugh because Laura has to decide between her two favorite toys...Mr. Octopus and her feet.  Instead of chosing, Laura plays with both, keeping her right hand on her foot and using her left hand to bat around Mr. Octopus.  How funny!


No comments: