Laura Jo turned 8 months old this Sunday! It's hard to imagine that time has flown by so quickly! Every day, she just gets more and more amazing. Her crawling is getting better and she's reaching farther with each try. In fact, I've included a picture to prove that she is even exceeding MY expectations...I put a cup of milk clearly out of her reach, I turned around to grab my outmeal, and BAM...out of the corner of my eye, I see a waterfall of milk flowing down from the island and a huge grin on Laura's face...I couldn't help but laugh and grab the camera...who says you have to cry over spilt milk, anyhow?
I took Laura around for a stroll on her 8 month birthday to enjoy the cooler weather and to snap a few photos. I must have gotten stopped by at least 20 people saying how adorable Laura was! Then, I went to Sam's where a family literally spent about 5 minutes telling me how beautiful and unique her features were! It was definitely fun to see the whole world as excited as I am about seeing my little one :)
Here she is, all grown up, in her little jacket and denim capris.
Laura loves to explore and investigate EVERYTHING!
Here, you can see her giving us the "A-okay" sign :)
I zoomed in on this one...because, if you look closely, her smile shows off her two new little bottom teeth quite well. There's still not all the way in but they're getting there!
I took Laura to downtown Disney and had to try on the same Minne Mouse dress I had as a child! I love the shocked look on her when I put on the ears!
Here's Laura showing off her milk waterfall. You can tell she's very proud of herself.
Because of the cold snap, I had to go out and buy Laura some footsie pajamas to keep her warm. I think they're about the cutest thing I've ever seen.
.jpg)
1 comment:
she looks SO proud of herself for the milk spill, LOL!
Post a Comment