What a fun day! We enjoyed a wonderful time at the Magic Kingdom with the McDugle family :) Laura got to meet Fairy Godmother once again...this time, we were prepared with the camera! I think the picture I took is just priceless...can Laura pose or what?!
Laura also met the real Cinderella in Toon Town and enjoyed her time with her matching counterpart :)
All the visual stimulation really tuckered her out. She fell asleep half way through Pirates of the Carribean and napped with Daddy while Mommy enjoyed the birds at the Tiki Room.
And, of course,a day at Magic Kingdom wouldn't be complete without taking a ride on Cinderella's horse. Here I am, pointing out the golden ribbon.
You can't tell from this picture, but the teacups were one of the highlights for Laura...her Daddy spun us FAST and Laura loved every second of it...giggles were everywhere!
Laura's other favorite ride came as a surprise to both of us...she really enjoyed Philarmagic! We put the 3-D glasses on her thinking that they would last about 3 seconds...but, she left them on and watched the ENTIRE 10 minute show with her mouth wide open! It was halarious!
Horray for the happiest place on Earth :)
2 comments:
oh yaaay!! Philharmagic is amazing. :) I can't wait to see y'all soon!!!
This baby is absolutely adorable! Congratulations to you both!
Ginger
Post a Comment