Saturday, October 24, 2009

Time to Lower the Crib!

It's amazing what a difference a few days can make! Our lives have changed so much since Tuesday!  Since then, she's learned to:

  • Sit up from any position (including lying flat on her back)
  • crawl a good distance (slowly but surely) in the "proper" crawl position
  • pull up on the sides of her crib

So, of course, our amazing bed time routine is OUT THE WINDOW! Previous to Monday, we'd feed her, give her a bath, read her 3 stories, sing her a lullaby, and then she'd fall right asleep as soon as I lied her in her crib at 7:00 p.m.  Now, however, as soon as I lie her down, she's flipped over on her belly, has crawled to the edge of the crib, and has pulled herself up and is waiting for me to get her!  What a little stinker!  My little girl is growing up so quickly!

Here she is AFTER Jeff lowered the crib...obviously, it got brought down to the lowest level after she still was able to show off her new trick. Look at how satisfied she looks!


This is what I see every morning now!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I remember when Gab started moving in her crib that it eliminated her good bedtime routine and we've been trying to come up with a good replacement since then (it's been over 6 months!). Good luck!